What next ?
We are happy to discuss the merits of your case with you and will always provide FREE INITIAL ADVICE about progressing your claim. Please contact us to discuss your case without obligation.
- We will send you an introduction pack and assist you in completing all relevant paperwork.
- Once you have instructed us to act we will initiate the claim against the third party or their insurers.
- If you are claiming for out of pocket expenses, we will assist you in formulating your claim and will guide you through the documents needed to advance your case. To learn more please follow to out of pocket expenses.
- If you are claiming for personal injuries a medical examination will be arranged for you. This will be arranged at a time and place that is convenient for you. Most appointments are fairly brief and conducted by an independent doctor. The examining specialist will prepare a medical report which will be discussed with you to ensure that you agree the contents. Assuming you agree the report, this will be sent to the other parties insurers and will form the basis of your compensation claim. To learn more please follow to medical evidence.
- Any personal injury compensation offer will always be discussed with you.
- Once the offer is accepted the Defendant's insurers will be notified and your settlement should follow within a few weeks time.
How long does it take ?
We endeavour to ensure that your case is settled as efficiently as possible. However the duration of the claim process can vary considerably. The majority of straightforward injury claims that do not involve issuing court proceedings are often settled within 3 - 7 months. There are however many factors which determine your claim process (accuracy of the information given, complexity, etc). Rest assured we will do all we can to advance your case as efficiently as possible.
Got a query? Please contact us.